Breaking into a house in a green zone?

Scango

So i just want to ask the question is breaking into a house in a green zone against the server rules. In the rules it says

Safe Zone:

This is a safe area marked in Green. No killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.
You cannot retreat to green zones for safety. Police are still allowed to use non-lethal force in this area!.

So this would make me believe that the answer is no that you cant break into a house in a green zone. However this means that people will exploit this system and therefore. I am wondering will this rule ever be changed.

Thanks

yes, but "no crime of any kind" means that a house in green zone can't be used to store, drugs, illegal weapons and you can't get out illegal vehicles if you own a garage in greenzone.

So sure you cant raid houses in green zone, but those houses would NOT be allowed to be used from stuff like drugs etc

Edited by Jazz Cat

9 hours ago, Scango said:

So i just want to ask the question is breaking into a house in a green zone against the server rules. In the rules it says

Safe Zone:

This is a safe area marked in Green. No killing, shooting or crime of any kind is permitted in this zone.
You cannot retreat to green zones for safety. Police are still allowed to use non-lethal force in this area!.

So this would make me believe that the answer is no that you cant break into a house in a green zone. However this means that people will exploit this system and therefore. I am wondering will this rule ever be changed.

Thanks

Right I will put it this way storing illegal items in there is a crrime aswell, but we can not allow people to rob in the greenzone, as if I go back to my house and people are breaking in, I can not stop them its not like I can just shoot them, I will make an announcement over the weekend, giving people 1 week to pack up there illegal shit and move out, therre is nothing wrong with owning greenzone houses makes for some Fun RP, but if fyou sell up and provide evidence of the such we can comp you on the lost money, after the 1 week I will wipe illegal items stored in the greenzone.