We have a problem......

Vlad Vagin

I mean im all in for some shooting, but lets do it the real way. I mean camping the Athira garage, to jump over the first person u see with some guns like a bunsh of Wolfs......

have some dignetly boys...
If this is the standard of RP you have go KotH. Dont wait untill a guy is in a car to initiate and fucking blow him out the second after this is fucking terrible and go check our what RP is please.

Its a reason the capture zones came!!! To get some PvP so show your skills there lads, ive been waiting for u in a total of 12 hours, and just 1 gang have showed up.

GG this was it for today, video speaks for it self.....

Edited by [TB] Vlad Vagin

Its just sad imo, they could have initiated With some balls at least.
But I Guess this is what the kids do these days.

Still waiting for them to show them to show their "Skillz" in the zones, 2h 45min yesterday, none of them came.
But no Wonder New players leave is this is what they meet as soon as they get a shiny rook

i would just like to say that as far as i know the two members in my gang (Arctic Wolves) have nothing to do with this. im saying this beacuase we have usually been hanging out in athira ever since i got a chopper and the athira is closest to the airfield.

Edited by Isaac Wolf

@Fuel @Chadwick @[TB] Vlad Vagin

I wasnt appart of this situation nor was I aware of this. I have only seen it just now.

As a Leader of Inimical I take full responsibility for this situation. @[TB] Vlad Vagin, is this allready resolved? If not message me and ill happily comp you.

@Fuel No, we are not InFamous mk2, Salty and I want a gang that is established and know for good rp but alsoo feared in combat, situations like this are unacceptable and I, as a leader of Inimical will make sure this will not happen again, either if is to kick the guys or just speak to them.

If situations like this occur again I would like to be spoken to about it, so I can take care of it.

Inimical is not a hands op or die gang, I can assure you that. Please dont think that as soon as you see Inimical you are gonna get robbed..... We dont want that name and ill make sure you wont have a reason to!

Edited by Skyzzem
Spelling mistakes

3 minutes ago, Skyzzem said:

@Fuel @Chadwick @[TB] Vlad Vagin

I wasnt appart of this situation nor was I aware of this. I have only seen it just now.

As a Leader of Inimical I take full responsibility for this situation. @[TB] Vlad Vagin, is this allready resolved? If not message me and ill happily comp you.

@Fuel No, we are not InFamous mk2, Salty and I want a gang that is established and know for good rp but alsoo feared in combat, situations like this are unacceptable and I, as a leader of Inimical will make sure this will not happen again, either if is to kick the guys or just speak to them.

If situations like this occur again I would like to be spoken to about it, so I can take care of it.

Inimical is not a hands op or die gang, I can assure you that. Please dont think that as soon as you see Inimical you are gonna get robbed..... We dont want that name and ill make sure you wont have a reason to!

I compared you to INF as thats the exact same thing that INF did to neo, in the same place, I think Dean is already banned for killing in a greenzone.

From my 4 Meeting With "Inmical" this is what ive been facing, I have recording of at least 2 of them. Were the initiation is "Hands up hands up hands up"
Im not gonna hang you out, but since u dont want that rep you have alot to work With, as a friendly pointer @Skyzzem.
But this exact same thing have happend 3 of the times. And as I read apparantly they did it to Neo as well.
Get a life, teach them to RP, teach them how a life mod Works, shooting unarmed and helpless People in cars is just childish and wanna be penis enlarger since they get their name in kill feed.

I have not reported it, nor did i try to talk to them since they would not have seen what they did wrong tbh.
The answer you always get is "We initiated didnt we".

Edited by [TB] Vlad Vagin

7 hours ago, [TB] Vlad Vagin said:

From my 4 Meeting With "Inmical" this is what ive been facing, I have recording of at least 2 of them. Were the initiation is "Hands up hands up hands up"
Im not gonna hang you out, but since u dont want that rep you have alot to work With, as a friendly pointer @Skyzzem.
But this exact same thing have happend 3 of the times. And as I read apparantly they did it to Neo as well.
Get a life, teach them to RP, teach them how a life mod Works, shooting unarmed and helpless People in cars is just childish and wanna be penis enlarger since they get their name in kill feed.

I have not reported it, nor did i try to talk to them since they would not have seen what they did wrong tbh.
The answer you always get is "We initiated didnt we".

The times on the server when I played with them I held them off, when they are out on there own it seems like they dont give a fuck about the rules. I am sorry for the incidents and the bad experiences you have had with Inimical.

Edited by Skyzzem

As Skyzzem said thus could be resolved with talking to eachother me and Skyzzem are trying to have a high standard of roleplaying the people who where apart from this situation 1 of them we met in game as a hobo and where like why not take him with us , right now Skyzzem is already sorting this out but next time i would like to talk about things instead of it being put on the forums only to give is a bad name.

5 minutes ago, Salty said:

As Skyzzem said thus could be resolved with talking to eachother me and Skyzzem are trying to have a high standard of roleplaying the people who where apart from this situation 1 of them we met in game as a hobo and where like why not take him with us , right now Skyzzem is already sorting this out but next time i would like to talk about things instead of it being put on the forums only to give is a bad name.

No I will keep posting it on the forums if its like this, cause its boarderline. Not report worthy, and the other times ive tried to talk about it. The answer is as I say "Report us, we initiated nothing to solve"

So untill i see impovement, im not hanging anyone out, im showing the state of my day at the server.
And when if its ur gang, another gang, i dont care, I want this to stop, and People to see what shit attitude is.
And thats what we saw in this video a shit attitude.

Not hanging out any names at all I dont even mention your gang name before Skyzzem says it, and I give u guys a hint on how my experience With Your gang members "RP".
Its called feedback and I dont blame anyone, did not report, but I let People see the problem simple as that.
So if you dont want People to see ur gang act like shit, start acting in a better manner like Skyzzem is saying you are working hard on :)