Jump to content

Clothing


Skyzzem

Recommended Posts

Last friday you added in new vests, thank you for that! But I feel that there is still alot more different clothing in Arma that I would lov to wear on rebornroleplay.

43a23d1fe89a021d2d1f26875f4cc4b6.png Ghillie Suit (Green Hex) [CSAT]

99225e1a6e2b7cac904692dbb9b2486e.pngRecon Fatiques (Green Hex) [CSAT]

9211b8d3532e12e24f6d715db1255849.png6a105bd8fda168f5bdca81677fa00ee8.pngSpecial purpose suit, they look so nice and slick!

And then for last, 4054bce1aa4bf6eef3bd7ee68ddc6d47.pngThe CTRG uniforms!

Sorry for long post, here is a potato be2e777faaa9806a540be21b2d783d91.png

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Skyzzem said:

The thing is, csat clothing isnt even overpowered, it is more realistic.

With NATO clothing you die to a 5.56 to the big toe, wich is not very realistic if you ask me.

Let me gues, the people who complaint were cops?

To be honest, it's not that bad that cops complain. We get tactical vests. How do you think we feel when you roll up with carrier rigs and CSAT clothing armed with normally <=6.5mm compared to your 7.62mm weaponry (Normally). CSAT clothing is ridiculously spongy and so we're allowed to complain when someone tanks a fuck ton of bullets only to 180 them, especially since they have such a low price making rebels care much less about losing it compared to it's advantage.

I'm extremely glad the price is going up and I hope it stays that way.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, WolfE said:

To be honest, it's not that bad that cops complain. We get tactical vests. How do you think we feel when you roll up with carrier rigs and CSAT clothing armed with normally <=6.5mm compared to your 7.62mm weaponry (Normally). CSAT clothing is ridiculously spongy and so we're allowed to complain when someone tanks a fuck ton of bullets only to 180 them, especially since they have such a low price making rebels care much less about losing it compared to it's advantage.

I'm extremely glad the price is going up and I hope it stays that way.

Well I see your point but, isnt it only fair that we pay 400k+ on gear and it would be better then cops? Its only realistic that cops gear is worse than the ones from the rebels. Irl it would be the same, cops wear shit armour and a small pistol on the streets here in the Netherlands and only specialised units wear the bigger rifles/protection, like TFU.

Link to comment

@Skyzzem You and me both know that what you've just said is completely irrational. Yes it is more realistic to have the rebels with more armor but on the other hand rebels cannot be completely OP because cops will start losing interest in the game which we have seen time and time again in various other places. Cops keep getting shit on they stop playing and become very harsh to try and counter it, rebels keep getting shit on they complain about cops being OP and use poor RP to counter it. Don't argue that I'm wrong here because it's happened time and time again. The answer as always is to have the rebel gear remain and have more active TFU patrols be we both know that isn't going to be the way the cookie crumbles.

Edited by Crumbs
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Crumbs said:

@Skyzzem You and me both know that what you've just said is completely irrational. Yes it is more realistic to have the rebels with more armor but on the other hand rebels cannot be completely OP because cops will start losing interest in the game which we have seen time and time again in various other places. Cops keep getting shit on they stop playing and become very harsh to try and counter it, rebels keep getting shit on they complain about cops being OP and use poor RP to counter it. Don't argue that I'm wrong here because it's happened time and time again.

Then where is the need of tfu? Lol nice changing your comment haha now I look stupid xD

Edited by Skyzzem
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Skyzzem said:

Well I see your point but, isnt it only fair that we pay 400k+ on gear and it would be better then cops? Its only realistic that cops gear is worse than the ones from the rebels. Irl it would be the same, cops wear shit armour and a small pistol on the streets here in the Netherlands and only specialised units wear the bigger rifles/protection, like TFU.

Yeah thats about as far from the truth as you can get.

The police are government funded, they get whatever they need, rebels have to get shit on the black market and beg borrow and steal everything, so yes the police would always be better equipped than a rebel.

Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.