Date of the incident:

11/27/16

Time of the incident:

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgwziYGBx9s&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

HM was being robbed by Infamous cops respond etc etc stand pracidure stuff. I went to secure the truck with the gold in it and became under fire I engange and kill the 2 hobo's from TG gang. Asked ben meadley to come on TS he came and basicly said "the HM is a KOS zone what am i complaining about" after which he left. TG vanquish refused to come.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Just to confirm, were these men involved in the heist at all with Infamous?

If they were not, there may have been some confusion on the rules:

• The area around the HM during a robbery is a very dangerous place, so once the blasting charge has been placed, killing in that area is no longer classed as RDM.
  • No external person/gang is allowed to interfere with the HM Robbery until the gold has left the treasury compound.

Technically, it did leave the compound, so they should have initiated roleplay. The confusion may be that the rules need to be rewritten that gangs involved with the intial robbery and cops aren't subject to RDM.

However I would like to hear @TG Vanquish and his side.

it was all infamous. TG only came after most of the officers went chassing other INF members who were fleeing the HM after we neutralized the truck with the gold in it, We suspected they all have Gold on their persons. I stayed behind to make sure HM was clear and no one returns.

Edited by Jazz Cat

We were at the airport and saw what was going on so we decided to go over. Noticed people fleeing from the area so we had our weapons at the ready incase. Someone ran behind a red truch and we coudnt see because the cover of trees. We noticed the cops were at hm to so we though this guy was getting away with the red truck and we thought lets shoot the tires out and it tured out to be a cop after we thought we were helping.

5 hours ago, TG Vanquish said:

We were at the airport and saw what was going on so we decided to go over. Noticed people fleeing from the area so we had our weapons at the ready incase. Someone ran behind a red truch and we coudnt see because the cover of trees. We noticed the cops were at hm to so we though this guy was getting away with the red truck and we thought lets shoot the tires out and it tured out to be a cop after we thought we were helping.

Either way, you was not involved in the situation, whether it was a rebel or cop you should have initiated.

Edited by Jazz Cat