11/26/16

Time of the incident:

23:00 to max 23:15

What rule do you believe was broken:

stealing car in safezone

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1odt2atAk&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

he have stolen my car (AND MY FRIEND XDD) in safezone, he was literally camping for someone to come. I know i shot in safezone, and i accidentially killed one guy... But you can see that he ran into my crosshair...

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

If someone ask about resolving a problem. I tried my best to kill this twat, that's my understanding of resolving.

"If someone ask about resolving a problem. I tried my best to kill this twat, that's my understanding of resolving."

Yeah no, that's not how this works. I hope to god you comped that guy because you should be issued a ban on principal.

If I ban him, I have to ban you. Next time you do not break rules just because they break rules, next time, follow the proper steps of trying to resolve it with the player.