Time of the incident:

18:36:11 and 18:42:20 danish time

What rule do you believe was broken:

Metagaming.

Any evidence available:

First:

Second:

Describe the incident:

First: I was at rebel in the red zone. I shot Donald Trump (Salty) and then Hillary Clinton (Skyzzem) says "Cool its me skyzzem dont kill me". Havent said anything at all no way of him knowing apart from kill feed. Second: Our point was caputered so me and Mountain went there. Mountain was shot by Hillary Clinton (Skyzzem). I wait around there for a long time. Then skyzzems says that I can get mountains gun and also says my name. The second video is speeded up since it would take my all day to upload it in a decent quality. You can speed it down on youtube to check that I never talked.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes. Talked with him and teamspeak. He said I was salty because I died and I should just report him since he saw nothing wrong with what he did.

Edited by Cool

Well I havent said I did nothing wrong, but this is just a revenge report on me.

Never did you make a big deal out of it that I said your name, I killed you and suddenly I got messaged that I am not welcome in TB anymore. You closed the conversation, I asked you why and all of a sudden out of no where you began with how I metagamed you....

You only asked me why I metagamed, but you never told me that you wanted something resolved.

The second time you came, I saw you drive away in a red suv, couple minutes later red suv comes back, doesnt take a genius to tell its the same guy

Edited by Skyzzem

13 minutes ago, Skyzzem said:

Well I havent said I did nothing wrong, but this is just a revenge report on me.

Never did you make a big deal out of it that I said your name, I killed you and suddenly I got messaged that I am not welcome in TB anymore. You closed the conversation, I asked you why and all of a sudden out of no where you began with how I metagamed you....

You only asked me why I metagamed, but you never told me that you wanted something resolved.

The second time you came, I saw you drive away in a red suv, couple minutes later red suv comes back, doesnt take a genius to tell its the same guy

You said "It seems like are you just trying to get me in trouble for some bullshit. Feel free to take it further". Afterwards you said I was salty because I was killed and you left the channel.