11/26/16

Time of the incident:

11:55pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

RDM

Any evidence available:

Will post in comments when uploaded

Describe the incident:

Im following 2 cops on a quad bike when i see a 50cal off road come out of no where so i begin to follow it. After chasing it for a minute or 2 i see a chance to initiate on the truck so i do. I then fire a shot towards it when i drives away then i start taking shots from the cops after i try driving away i get shot at again and crash the car, whenever i get out the decamp timer fks me over and i die to him. Speaking on ts he said that i was a threat to him something along them lines and that i clearly initaited on them. When i tried to resolve it he asked one of his friends to come up and asked for his POV which he just says "is this the matty that just got dicked on". I dont want to waste my time with kids and i said they can debate their side of the story on the forums.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

This situation is so ridiculously dumb.

I like how the part just before where you cut the video at the start you were constantly attempted to desync ram us and just cut us off in general. Not to mention the part where you full on brake check me. I really don't appreciate that part.

Then, you attempt to resolve it by saying this in teamspeak :

b0638987f63802cecc3058837447683a.png

We had a small conversation and I must admit, someone in the channel did say 'Was this the Matty that just got wrecked?' pretty sure he didn't say 'dicked on' but I may be wrong. We then have a lovely conversation in which I explain that cops don't have eyes in the back of their heads and that you can't expect to initiate on 1 person when there are 3 total in close proximity. We then have a little detour in chat with my other officer and you then say 'This obviously isn't getting resolved, I'm just going to report you'.

We were looking in the opposite direction and you initiate then shoot. Our instinct is to react - not just sit there when we hear 'Get out of the vehicle with your hands up or die'. We saw you for a very small amount of time when turning around - I barely saw you at all myself. You were chasing us for a very long period of time. I was West of Heroin Processing when you turned around and started following me - cutting me off as you went. At devil's bend you decamp and say 'Hey officer, step out of the vehicle *something something something*' as I drive off. I then stop and get off. You get out of your vehicle, approach me and nick my quadbike. We chase you, shit happens and we continue down the road. We then turn around to respond to a gas station where you follow us once again - and very nearly smash us off the road. You do decamp but don't say anything. We go down to the chop shop and when you decamp with an illegal rifle and say 'Out of the vehicle with your hands up or die', I think it's safe to assume that you were threatening us.

Edited by WolfE

13 minutes ago, WolfE said:

This situation is so ridiculously dumb.

I like how the part just before where you cut the video at the start you were constantly attempted to desync ram us and just cut us off in general. Not to mention the part where you full on brake check me. I really don't appreciate that part.

Then, you attempt to resolve it by saying this in teamspeak :

b0638987f63802cecc3058837447683a.png

We had a small conversation and I must admit, someone in the channel did say 'Was this the Matty that just got wrecked?' pretty sure he didn't say 'dicked on' but I may be wrong. We then have a lovely conversation in which I explain that cops don't have eyes in the back of their heads and that you can't expect to initiate on 1 person when there are 3 total in close proximity. We then have a little detour in chat with my other officer and you then say 'This obviously isn't getting resolved, I'm just going to report you'.

We were looking in the opposite direction and you initiate then shoot. Our instinct is to react - not just sit there when we hear 'Get out of the vehicle with your hands up or die'. We saw you for a very small amount of time when turning around - I barely saw you at all myself. You were chasing us for a very long period of time. I was West of Heroin Processing when you turned around and started following me - cutting me off as you went. At devil's bend you decamp and say 'Hey officer, step out of the vehicle *something something something*' as I drive off. I then stop and get off. You get out of your vehicle, approach me and nick my quadbike. We chase you, shit happens and we continue down the road. We then turn around to respond to a gas station where you follow us once again - and very nearly smash us off the road. You do decamp but don't say anything. We go down to the chop shop and when you decamp with an illegal rifle and say 'Out of the vehicle with your hands up or die', I think it's safe to assume that you were threatening us.

This is a really simple one, for the cops it is not RDM as all they hear is get out etc then shots but that was behind them so couldnt see shit, and it is clear that Matty was talking to the offroad, so no real big issue, just a dodgy situation to be in, Matty put up a comp request link this report, and it will be accepted, no punishment needed for anyone just one of those situations.

Closed no action needed.