11/23/16

Time of the incident:

23:30 - 24:00 (+2GMT)

What rule do you believe was broken:

VDM and trying to RDM possibly

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/K3gYl_TinTk

Describe the incident:

well i came out of the Kavala's garage, he said to stop the car, pointed gun at me and told me to get out, then a medic comes along and says "theres no violence needed" and after that tjin responded with "i wasnt going to shoot him" so i was like okay if hes not going to shoot me i can just go and do my stuff what i wanted to do, then i went to an atm he tries to rob /vdm me again and fails i drove fast back into kavala and stopped there for a second, he rammed his car straight into me and he said that i used breaks "too fast" and he didnt have time to break, he clearly has like 5 seconds to break, after thats all done i start to drive off to shops to get stuff sorted, he followed me and soon as i was out of safezone he came straight infront of my car as seen on the vid, both our cars were broken, he tried to flip it and died cause of that, i went on to shopping spree, after shopping was done i went back to my car to get it fixed, as i arrive at my car he starts shooting at me and my car, i went over to ask him what for is he shooting me and he said "i dont know, im bored" there was also a cop there named Chelston and he did nothing about him, after cop left he started to point the gun at me for no reason and said "i can shoot you if you put ur hands on your head" well he didnt initiate or tell me to do anything i went on for a ride and honked at him he started to shoot again at me as seen on the video (NOTICE: THE VID WAS EDITED SO IT WAS SHORTER, IF U WANT FULL CLIPS TELL ME)

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

From looking at his activity log this guy has been played here for nearly 2 weeks and hasn't been in trouble for rule breaks as far as i can see but he did VDM twice and maybe he attempted RDM but i couldn't tell due to the video being cut but with that said i'll only ban him for 24 hours since it's his first offence. Having said that you are clearly breaking roleplay in game shouting out that he is vdming and the like, just be careful in future because that can potentially lead to a ban so let this be a warning to you to be careful next time how you approach people breaking the rules.