Date of the incident:

11/23/16

Time of the incident:

22:07:25 Danish time

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor roleplay and attempted RDM

Any evidence available:

Describe the incident:

Was doing a weed run. Saw an armed guy moving up. I get in my truck. He starts shooting without saying anything and then says hands up as I am turning around

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes. Talked with him on teamspeak and he saw nothing wrong with what he did because he claims he iniciated before shooting even after reviewing my pov. He then told me to me report and he left the room

Edited by Cool
Full video

As mentioned in the conversation room, my issue with the person has been resolved due to the compensation, but as said, i could not claim it was the same from cool or the others involved, i think i mentioned that 3-4 times...

I started the conversation with saying this is my dilemma, that i was interested in compensation, to avoid filing a report, but i could not speak on the others behalf.

- Will have a look for videos of the conversation if required.

EDIT:

Conversation where i state i do not have any issue with it, but i can't speak for cool, and it is even confirmed by an assistant gang leader, who either heard what was being said, or just said "yes/okay" because he was not listening.

Edited by [TB] Fabrizio R. R. H.

2 minutes ago, Retrospectful said:

Well it was 'resolved' afterwords with everyone and i said if you want to report you can, but when you have comp i didnt expect it but okay fair enough

Clearly you're not reading what i am writing, i said on my behalf i am not going to report you, if i was recieving my compensation, but i can not speak for ther others. You would have heard it, if you weren't too busy leaving the channel.

Edited by [TB] Fabrizio R. R. H.

I left because everything was resolved, we could of carried on and killed the others aswell, but no we completely stopped the situation came to you resolved it returned the trucks aswell because we was still in pursuit of the other trucks until the accured. But if they have complained and wanted it resolving as all of you did then why should they be any kind of report you was all together and didnt actually loose anything in the end.

Pauls my video is corrupted so you may aswell go ahead with report unless the are happy with the way it was resolved.

Edited by Retrospectful

2 minutes ago, Retrospectful said:

I left because everything was resolved, we could of carried on and killed the others aswell, but no we completely stopped the situation came to you resolved it returned the trucks aswell because we was still in pursuit of the other trucks until the accured. But if they have complained and wanted it resolving as all of you did then why should they be any kind of report you was all together and didnt actually loose anything in the end.

Pauls my video is corrupted so you may aswell go ahead with report unless the are happy with the way it was resolved.

Well to be fair i do not think cool is posting this report due to loss of equipment or items, but the low quality RP that you provided, and does not see any wrong in it.

I dont like being a "rule rider" but atleast everyone should be aware of server rules:

Section 7:
Roleplay Standards

Not everyone has the same level of roleplay, but all attempts should be made to roleplay before engaging in combat, this is down to the staffs interpretation of the incident, if it is deemed not sufficient roleplay, ie put your hands up or die 3,2 shot dead we will try to resolve it beforehand but disciplinary action may be taken.

I do see this section could use a helpfull hand, going a bit more in details, but if you're on a RP server, you should have a RP mindset, and not to offend you, but what i just experienced, it looks to me, you belong on a king of the hill server.

As i said understand it seems terrible and is terrible rp from my side in the video, but i did initiate on my video which is corrupted which is a 'coincidence' and there is nothing wrong with reporting me that is why i said to him if he wants to report me he can.

And no not the hands up initiation part, i initiated before which you did not hear which is why i shot and then after that i called out again but that was not good enough to kill but the reason why i did is because i initiated before saying get out of the vehicle or be killed twice and you carried on driving but in the video you dont hear that which is fair enough as i was to far away.

Edited by Retrospectful

Well been sat here thinking how long to ban you for because I have to if you have no video from your PoV, I understand what Fab is saying it's sorted with him but he can't say for the other guys in his gang. You already had your kick warning from Omligon the other day when you first joined the server so I feel it's fair now you have your 24 hour ban without appeal starting from the last message in this thread. Hopefully you'll make sure you initiate better next time and keep in the mind the distance you are from the target when trying to speak to someone. Just read the rules whilst this ban is in place.