Sign in to follow this  
AirborneErnesto

DIU Base

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
16 minutes ago, AirborneErnesto said:

Easy fix. What do you want instead?

Something more efficient, something that doesn't require you to open 2 sets of doors.

Image result for hamster gif

Edited by Lee

Looks great but only thing i'd change is the gate, maybe it make like the vehicle gate in Kavala PD. Also i think there should be an area for interviewing people that we've busted and maybe for peoples trucks that we bring back to DIU base. Another thing is the walls, i don't think they really think they fit in with a the police theme.

Completely agree, great little HQ for DIU. I'd have thought it would be better a bit closer to the right hand side of the map for shorter distance to Vanguard/Red Zone. Other than that, change the gate and I'll put a request in!

On 21-10-2017 at 5:16 AM, AirborneErnesto said:

@Albino stated that he was looking into getting a DIU spawn area. This is just a quick little thing I threw together.  It's simple and easy... Let me know what you think. @scott bruce @Grim Reaper @Rage

u heard what the big boy itself @Rage said @AirborneErnesto, put something simulair of Gate maybe like Kav gate, so we can get this DIU base going on the big update :D cheers airborn for making the base!

asswel a hemmet box needs to fit on the spawn point, not 100% if it will fit there :P 

Edited by Albino

do tanoa items like the walls work on this server? people who don't have Apex won't be able to load into the server surely?

47 minutes ago, Sucre said:

do tanoa items like the walls work on this server? people who don't have Apex won't be able to load into the server surely?

Everyone has apex assets, they released the patch for this months ago

Only the tanoa map is restricted to apex owners

7 minutes ago, Scott McTavish said:

Everyone has apex assets, they released the patch for this months ago

Only the tanoa map is restricted to apex owners

delete my post I'm <inappropriate1>ed as fuck tysm

3 hours ago, Rage said:

Completely agree, great little HQ for DIU. I'd have thought it would be better a bit closer to the right hand side of the map for shorter distance to Vanguard/Red Zone. Other than that, change the gate and I'll put a request in!

I'm down to change the gate. I just want everyone to know that it will not blend great with the walls.. Also, we can script the current gate to open the doors at the same time, so you don't hafta open two doors, just like the Kav HQ, with the P button.  I'll make a change and see what you guys think.  screenshots to come.

Just now, AirborneErnesto said:

Looks solid to me bud, this is entirely a project between you and DIU, so it's only an opinion and up to you two to decide! @Albino

Just know it has the full backing of the command team who would love to see this implemented when you're both finished with it

56 minutes ago, Zeroic said:

personally i would love it to be close to vanguard border. NPAS HQ is just down the road if it is to be near the airfield.

Liked this one:

Screenshot_20171025-152033.png

its gonna be at Lakka, reason its more centered for gearing up, els we are on the edge of Vanguard and literly next to the domes (new bank) so it doesn't give us the advantage to spawn there for bank etc, so Lakka it will be

4 minutes ago, Albino said:

its gonna be at Lakka, reason its more centered for gearing up, els we are on the edge of Vanguard and literly next to the domes (new bank) so it doesn't give us the advantage to spawn there for bank etc, so Lakka it will be

Good point, either way it is a nice base though

13 hours ago, Nexhy said:

It's simple & goodlooking should design the other cop HQs for change as it would be something different.

Yeah, I had my hands on the Kavala HQ as well.  You'll see when next update is out.