Steve (76561198085685655), Borris (76561198169905653) Report

Phlox

In-game name:

Tim

Name of the player(s) you are reporting:

Steve (76561198085685655), Borris (76561198169905653)

Date of the incident:

11/23/16

Time of the incident:

17:00

What rule do you believe was broken:

NLR and RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDQK5aR62hU&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

To start this report, I am reporting on behalf of Leuitenant Enar. To situation goes like this. Borris and Steve are inside the DVLA building. Enar and his gang go inside the building as seen in the video. You can faintly hear somebody saying for the civs to leave or they might get hurt. Upon heading to the roof, shots were fired by steve who was killed by a cop. As they climb down the ladder, after checking the roof was clear, Borris appears from nowhere and sprays down an officer. At 3:50 steve returns and picks up a pistol and shoots Enar and a cop. Steve was then killed by Borris. Afterwards they were breaking roleplay and being offensive by calling people 'tards'. This report has been written by typing what Enar has said.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

I told Emar that it would be pointless to try and resolve it with them since they kept throwing abuse at the officers who arrested them and I thought the same would happen to us If we try and speak to them about it.

I gave Emar 500k from my own pocket for his gear ect.. which I did because I wanted to encourage people to play even if they experience this type of incident.