11/22/16

Time of the incident:

22:15

What rule do you believe was broken:

section 6 (VDM)

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfPzQ073btY&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

When I logged in on the server I got VDM multiple times on the Kavala main street (the amount of VDM's made it clear it was intentionnely). As you can see in the video, they claimed I shot towards them. Yes, there was an active Admin on scene. But I invite the dealing Admin to also go trough the chat loggs because they kept on insulting people. And didn't changed there way of playing in game none what so ever. Therefore I'm bringing them up for report. If needed high res video is available.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Tried to resolve this video.... No you didnt. Me and my friend Orange and Peng came onto teamspeak and you ranted a little bit and disconnected. As for the evidence which you have supplied, it does not show the driver getting out of the vehicle, which means that there is no evidence that Peng or Orange was driving.

@Brown6988 if you're not orange or peng, you should not be posting here.

However, I've known ICE for a long time, and although the video quality is poor, if ICE is reporting them, I will take what he says as credible.

I want you to let Orange and Peng know they have 24 hours to come here and respond and explain their actions as this was deliberate VDM.

Peng can not post on this page at this moment in time, so he has kindly asked me to post for him.

I am not being funny @Thesoldier but what you have just said in the previous reply is extremely biased. You're making it out as if you're giving Ice the power to do what ever he likes on this server without consequences, this makes the community an unfair environment for all players.

Dear Brown6988,

The Teamspeak channel logs will prove that I indeed joined The Alpha Channel. I'm also asking to get this confirmed by an Admin with TS Channel Log acces.
When I joined that Alpha Channel, I asked wich of you was either 'peng' or 'Orange'. The persons in that channel reacted, by avoiding to tell me there in-game name. Wich they replyed
by asking my name, and so on.... Wich I did ... I identified myself as [BG] ICE. The reason I left the channel was because you guys:

1) didn't want to tell me your in-game name
2) I had to go back in to the game because I got shot with no reason or lets say rather poor RP (wich I'm willing to drop due to conversation with acting admin at the time) and got called in/revied by the On-duty Admin.
(He can back-this up, forgot his name but he will remember it becaus I declined his offer to get compensated (for me it's a game to have fun and I don't realy care about the money).
3) In my opinion the way the guys in Alpha Channel where trying to "speak" to me was not verry constructive.
4) In-game side chat can also indicate that I have invited Peng and Orange to join our Teamspeak, multiple times (Quote : Mr. peng and Mr. Orange can you plz come to TS, please)
5) Five minutes after inviting you guys to the Ts : I messaged again: "Okey, Orange I have tried to get you on TS multiple times yet you failed to respond."

6) Since the guys in Alpha channel (see point 1) didn't want to confirm there name, there was no reason for me to stay in that channel.

7) If you wanna play me by 'which means that there is no evidence that Peng or Orange was drivin'

@Thesoldier I hereby send you a link with better quality picture so It is 100 % clear of whom was in that car.

Knipsel.PNG

23 minutes ago, Brown6988 said:

\ You're making it out as if you're giving Ice the power to do what ever he likes on this server without consequences, this makes the community an unfair environment for all players.

Did you watch his video, he spawns in kavala and gets intentionally ran over multiple times for no reason. This is a deliberate VDM, so the only thing unfair is for ICE. There's no "power" here, however he is a respected member of our community who actually helps people and most people consider him a "unofficial support member" here, which is why I give him some credibility.

By the way, I am giving Peng or Orange a chance to come here and explain, if one of them wasn't the driver, that's fine, they wouldn't get punished. If the driver wants to come forward and provide a explanation for what they did, I'm more than happy to listen and may not ban them if they're willing to accept responsibility for their actions.

@[BG] ICE That screenshot is still insufficient. It still does not show who was in the vehicle. All it shows is four individuals standing outside of the vehicle.

@Thesoldier You still cannot be biased in this situation. Yes he may have credibility on this server, but if he does not have sufficient evidence, then this report can go no further.

I have nothing to add, I leave it up to the acting Admin to make there decision. And if Brown6988 is speaking of behalf of either Peng or Orange. I have no issue's if there is an other Admin willing to review this case.
I'll accept the outcome of the staff's decision. (Keep in mind that there is a better quality video available when it's up and running)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OjGR11645w

In the button right corner of the youtube screen you have the option to adapt the resolution to 720pHD. This will give you a verry clear view on the situation. In there defence they also claimed I shot: between time 0:00 and time 4:24 there wasn't a single shot fired in the center of Kavala, yet your clients claimed I did. On time 4:45 You can identify the two suspects, by there unique clothing, It also indicates that 'a camoflaged person with black hair was driving the vehicle, later identified as Mr. 'Orange'. Between time 4:45 and 5:00 you see that mr. 'Orange' is no longer at the steering wheel. and mr. 'Peng' has taken controle of the vehicle. Wich also indicates that they both where the drivers acting in a VDM case. At time 5:09 you can see Peng sitting on the passengers seat and Orange in the back. I will stop going in tho detail.... but thank you for highlighting the fact that this guys requiested a high res video, in my personal opinion, therefor because of there acting, they should be removed from this community.

Edited by [BG] ICE

Video is good quality that I can tell who they are by the player faces and hair if you slow the video down to 0.25 speed (One has the balcalva with hair and the other is balding) and you can tell they are switching seats while the vehicle is in motion. During this review, peng was ingame VDMing intentionally as well.

Action Taken - Permanent until appealed.