ep | Omligon + Matty

Date of the incident:

11/22/16

Time of the incident:

22:30

What rule do you believe was broken:

Poor Roleplay

Any evidence available:

http://plays.tv/video/5834cc5bb994fc843a/poor-rp?from=user http://imgur.com/a/7Bp1x

Describe the incident:

Myself, Wes and Tim had just logged onto the server after deciding it needed some cops as there was 40 civs and only 3 cops. As we spawn into kavala station an ifrit pulls outside and beeps the horn along with a stolen police vehicle. Seeing that there was an ifrit i decided it was necessary to use an armoured vehicle (Hunter). We exited the HQ and began to drive through Kavala and out onto the highway not long after we drove out we was spike stripped and told to exit the vehicle and then rammed before we could do so. We was then surrounded by multiple rebels and 2 ifrits and i thought given the situation it would be safer to stay in the vehicle not more than 30 seconds passed and our tyres where instantly gunned down along with ourselves. This is not the type of Roleplay server i believe new players would want to come to especially encountering that not so far from Kavala. This is not RDM as they did initiate and we did not exit the vehicle but i dont believe they even gave us sufficient time to comply. I did try to resolve with Omligon but he didnt seem interested he closed the chat and then turned talk power on so i could not message him.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Confirm you have tried to resolve the issue.

Yes

Edited by Rambo

<01:12:06> "eP | Omligon": Not really nice to lie on a report=
<01:12:15> "eP | Omligon": There was no attempt to resolve
<01:13:19> "Rambo": How can you expect me to resolve anything when your like a child who closed the conversation and then turns your talk power on?
<01:13:48> "eP | Omligon": i closed cause i would come back with a response
<01:14:02> "eP | Omligon": i had DnD on cause i went on admin duty ingame
<01:14:17> "Rambo": how can you come back if you turn your talk power on? and i put the report up 5 minutes ago so you had an hour to reply.
<01:14:33> "eP | Omligon": 25 mins ago
<01:15:01> "Rambo": yeah so you had 40-50mins to reply
<01:15:14> "eP | Omligon": i cannot speed up my friends reply
<01:15:16> "Rambo": You had no intention to reply to me at all, now you see the report you do so.
<01:15:33> "eP | Omligon": You have no need to have this attitude
<01:15:36> "Rambo": I have put the report i attempted to resolve you clearly didnt want to. So i will let someone else deal with it
<01:15:49> "eP | Omligon": Never said i didnt want to?
<01:15:57> "eP | Omligon": said i would get my guys to upload
<01:16:08> "eP | Omligon": And now we are here
<01:16:27> "Rambo": I never play to ban. but the roleplay from your gang as of late is disgusting and that took the biscuit mate

To the reviewing admin, i have no evidence to put up from my side sadly.

@Fuel I dont wish to see any of these members banned at all because they are active and thats what this community needs, i just felt that this report needed to be posted because as of late and in regards to Neo's post about focusing on roleplay. I have encountered alot of people who break rules but as i want to see this community thrive i let it slide and hope that they will improve in the future. If i went about reporting everyone who breaks rules the list would be never ending. I just hope that Omligon/Matty can see my point of view that new players who come onto the server would not want to play again if they encountered what i did. I cannot fully blame rebels for the lack of roleplay as cops have issues also but we are working on those everyday. I just want everyone to know that Hands up or die is not acceptable and it really brings people down. Or get out the vehicle as the video shows and because we dont you spray us down. When cops/civs log on and encounter this they just log straight back off like i did.

1 hour ago, Fuel said:

I have no issue at all with them shooting your tyres, they told you to stop and get out put your hands up and you continued to drive.

What I do have issues with is from that point onwards.

Killing them as they get out?

I would like to hear both peoples points of view

@Omligon @Matty

I was down the road robbing gas station when someone shouted Hunter hit the spikes strips! When i was then driving over towards the hunter i asked multiple times can i Ram it and i got the response of yes. After i rammed it the hunter continued to keep moving, after the wheels were taken out someone said that the hunter is still moving and the response was to open fire which i did do. I can provide my video if it is needed but i was going with what i was told to do.

a video would be good, but in this case, with what rambo said, I think a warning to both @Matty and @Omligon is probably better, and its also a warning to anyone else that acts in the same manner, shooting at the tyres was justified, but from that point onwards, you should of gone down the talking route, and not the spray everything down route, you had them at a massive disadvantage, you just spraying them down is extremely poor, and 2 people that are as experienced as yourselves should know better.

Just because someone tells you to shoot, does not mean you blindly follow, you can always ask why.

both reply here that you have read and understood.

26 minutes ago, Fuel said:

a video would be good, but in this case, with what rambo said, I think a warning to both @Matty and @Omligon is probably better, and its also a warning to anyone else that acts in the same manner, shooting at the tyres was justified, but from that point onwards, you should of gone down the talking route, and not the spray everything down route, you had them at a massive disadvantage, you just spraying them down is extremely poor, and 2 people that are as experienced as yourselves should know better.

Just because someone tells you to shoot, does not mean you blindly follow, you can always ask why.

both reply here that you have read and understood.

Yea i understand, would you still like to see the video Fuel?