Gang hideouts/outpost

Cool

okay the part you said

Maybe also make a feature that makes the controlling gang receive cash if anybody uses their shops

is kinda sketchy, so what you mean about that is that if example my gang were to own the gang hideout and some of my own gang members would buy guns the gang gets all the money they spent on guns ??? if so its really bad since people can abuse it, imagine they buy a gun and not losing money at all, so they gear up, go rob people, if died goes to ATM and withdraw some money from gang, but the name on the map is kinda bad since we have theese bad gangs LRA & Inf who would come to take other gangs out that have beef with them.

3 hours ago, Titanium1525 said:

okay the part you said

is kinda sketchy, so what you mean about that is that if example my gang were to own the gang hideout and some of my own gang members would buy guns the gang gets all the money they spent on guns ??? if so its really bad since people can abuse it, imagine they buy a gun and not losing money at all, so they gear up, go rob people, if died goes to ATM and withdraw some money from gang, but the name on the map is kinda bad since we have theese bad gangs LRA & Inf who would come to take other gangs out that have beef with them.

Its not meant to give the gang all the money as the gun itself also has a productions cost. A gang would maybe receive 5-20% of the money spend in the shop depending on what staff would agree to. The name on the map is to show the world what gang truly is control of the islands gun market.