11/19/16

Time of the incident:

About 18:10 GMT

What rule do you believe was broken:

Crashed into me then mugged me

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEW-4JiErvA&feature=youtu.be

Describe the incident:

I was driving towards the garage to collect a friend of mine who had recently spawned in at athira. Upon taking a turning, me and another member of the community had a car crash. After this he stepped out of his car and then tried to mug me. After i didnt co-operate due to it being against the rules he killed me

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Have you tried to resolve it

Yes

1 hour ago, Salty said:

I┬┤m very sorry as i completly forgot about the rule, was a bit rushed because needed to do something and had to go off , if you want i will comp you but next time send me a message in-game or on TS because nowhere i saw a request for us to resolve it.

Check out my comp request to find out the exactly amount you owe me ;) When you transfer it, make another post so that admins know to close the post