Can we chill out with the side chat anger please

Thesoldier

So I don't have to embarrass anyone by posting chat logs, can we chill out on side chat please.

calling people retarded/<inappropriate>/fucks/cunts/etc...

If you have an issue with someone just say "you broke a rule and did this I want to talk with you on teamspeak" if they argue and refuse just walk away and make a report. Some of the stuff I've seen goes way beyond banter. The anger on side chat is going to drive away new players.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Sonny Asif said:

Not toxic and Arma don't go together, its a fact you gonna kinda have to get used to it.

All jokes aside, I played a server called Olympus for a very long time, if you wrote 'KYS' or racial slur in sidechat, it would change it to something completely different

yea you are quite toxic xD

23 minutes ago, Neo said:

#learn2embed

Couldn't agree more @Thesoldier

Don't make me turn the warnings back on.

#mobileproblems

On a more serious note skyzem and genuine spam my notifications log in after a while like 59 new notifications surely that's a ban for spamming

bunch of cunts

Edited by Finchyy
Added cunts part to go along with the toxicity of this topic