11/15/16

Time of the incident:

Around 10:00pm

What rule do you believe was broken:

Random Death Match RDM

Any evidence available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hslXn2kPvwA

Describe the incident:

Myself @Ethan @Chadwick & @PaulS Were trying to pull over a Tempest that was wanted Paul & chadwick died because they crashed there car so me and ethan pull up to stop the Hobo's picking up the Guns on the floor Ethan gave chase to someone who gave himself up Ethan restrained him then Ethan was RDM'd then i was RDM'd by InF RyaN i tried talking to him on TS but he wasn't really interested.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Have you tried to resolve it

Yes

When you said talked to him on ts. You didn't all you said was something along the lines of what was that RDM, After which i explained my group had initiated and killed a cop around 200m away from you and i was told to kill any cop in the area due to the guy not complying / Or whatever the reason was, Therefore a cop died before you and than i killed you as explained on the ts which is when you also said read the rules.

So dont try make it sound like i have pretty much told you to do one when that wasn't the case

Edited by TheGadd
Mistake

After reviewing the video, I want you both to go onto teamspeak and discuss this with a staff member present within 24 hours. However, just because you initiate and kill a cop 200m away, he's in a completely different situation so you didn't have carte blanche just to start killing him, especially when he has no idea what's going on. It's a roleplay server, not shoot guns at each other server.

Regardless if its 200m away or 2000m away, if a cop is not involved in a situation and/or is not a threat to you at the current situation and it is obvious that he/she is on something else, than killing them will be poor roleplay. For example if you're dealing with police at the weed field, and your gang member sees a police in a situation with someone else (traffic stop, robbery, etc..) You still have to roleplay with them.

If the accused and reporter are willing to resolve it on TS, I would ask that they do so.

What ur saying is only subject to certain situations. And what would have happened as soon as he had seen one of us he would have shot and attempted to kill someone in my gang, it literally makes no sense to give the cop the opportunity to shoot at someone in my own gang. (And also its technically fail RP Considering we RP as rebels who wouldn't allow the opportunity either)

Also im not to sure what can be resolved between me and the reporter.

Edited by TheGadd

20 minutes ago, TheGadd said:

What ur saying is only subject to certain situations. And what would have happened as soon as he had seen one of us he would have shot and attempted to kill someone in my gang, it literally makes no sense to give the cop the opportunity to shoot at someone in my own gang. (And also its technically fail RP Considering we RP as rebels who wouldn't allow the opportunity either)

Also im not to sure what can be resolved between me and the reporter.

You speak about what if, does that mean if you're engaged with a cop, I can just open fire on any cop anywhere on the server who is not involved? Also if he went to kill someone in your gang, he would have to initate as he is entering the situation too, so he would be subject to the same rules

He wasn't part of the situation, and was not initiated on, nor was he a threat. You can't play the what if game, you have to role play, as it's a roleplay server.

You were just banned for a similar situation, and you already are here again for the same thing.

Action Taken

However, I am issuing a written warning, because of the confusion, and now it is on record if its a gang or police and they're not involved or a threat, that they have to roleplay.