Suggestions

????

(I'm also a cop but I'll give some input here)

1. I think it ruins the "realistic factor" of an RP server. The entire island wouldn't know when people are breaking into a bank

2. I feel as though people shouldn't be able to know their own bounties just by looking into the corner of the screen, but perhaps there is some kind of "dodgy police man" who gives averages out to people when they go and ask him what there bounty is.

So perhaps, your bounty is 500,000, but when you go and ask this dude he charges you 10k and he tells you that your bounty is somewhere around 450,000-550,000.

Similiarly to how the police can ask the drug dealers to give tip-offs, civs can ask a dodgy cop to give too offs! ;P

@Walt thoughts?

Just an idea anyhoo

Edited by Guest
4 hours ago, Jamz said:

(I'm also a cop but I'll give some input here)

1. I think it ruins the "realistic factor" of an RP server. The entire island wouldn't know when people are breaking into a bank

2. I feel as though people shouldn't be able to know their own bounties just by looking into the corner of the screen, but perhaps there is some kind of "dodgy police man" who gives averages out to people when they go and ask him what there bounty is.

So perhaps, your bounty is 500,000, but when you go and ask this dude he charges you 10k and he tells you that your bounty is somewhere around 450,000-550,000.

Similiarly to how the police can ask the drug dealers to give tip-offs, civs can ask a dodgy cop to give too offs! ;P

@Walt thoughts?

Just an idea anyhoo

i agree with this