11/14/16

Time of the incident:

11:30 ish

What rule do you believe was broken:

FailRP and RDM

Any evidence available:

Watch this link from 02:13:00 https://www.twitch.tv/knivet/v/100919820

Describe the incident:

Was just joking around with a guy i met on the server. then someone just shot us out of nowhere.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Have you tried to resolve it

Yes

Well, My answer to this is that you were armed whilst mugging a man. 1st. You did not try to resolve this with me, You simply did not react in anyway via chat and if you did, i did not see this. 2nd. You were mugging my friend in which we were armed, you threatened my friend Jamies life. If you had contacted me in order get compensation, i would have happily discussed this but clearly the post is a lie.

Too add to my previous message, He also appears to try to contact an admin in a language other than english in which he doesnt use my name or target a message directly to me.

I then watched further into the video, and he was replying to messages that i was sending to completely different people, so his attempt at communicating would have been totally mixed up ;)

Edited by Connor Jones

All i was saying in the video was that your friend shouldnt do anything stupid like stealing my chopper. i told you guys that it was RDM what you guys did. all i got in return was that it was not RDM at all. i already spoken to a admin who have watched the movie to post it here on the forums. And for youre latest post, i did contact youre friend, hi did answere me in the way i just sayd.. also in the video.

And to say that the post is a lie? lol.. have you seen the video? it reviews the whole ting.. so the video is a fake then? you guys didnt initiate at all, i wasnt robbing.. i was telling him not to rob me from my chopper when i was gone.. witch is not initiating at all eather..