Steam ID:

Date of ban:

11/14/16

Staff member that banned you:

TheSoldier

Reason for ban:

Because i told him to stay out of side chat

Why do you think you were banned:

A person myself and others had been chasing for 5 -10 minutes drove towards kav police hq where we disabled the truck (As we were in a combat situation with them) The driver attempted to run to kav pd blue zone where i said hands up or be shoot he carried on running so i shot and killed him soldier only saw the part where i shot him near the blue zone than 5 minutes after i said he shouldnt be getting involved solder banned me

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Yes, There were no rules broken (On my behalf) and the ban for RDM only came after i told soldier not to get involved on side chat as he was making more of a deal of the situation which had been going on for like 30 minutes than was needed. Than he banned me for RDM. (Clear missuse of admin abilities)

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

because i have over 5000 hours on arma 3 all of which are spent on rp servers meaning i understand and always stay within the rules of every server as it is the number 1 requirement. Also it is a clear abuse of soldiers admin

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

non, Besides the clear abuse of power shown by solder of which i was banned only after askign him to saty out of it and not get involved

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Soldier has spoken to me pre hand before this appeal even came up outlining the situation to me. You were not banned for saying that to soldier, you were banned due fo failure to acknowledge you had broken a rule, and unfortunately unless video evidence proving no rules were broken is provided, I will clearly be taking the soldiers word for it since he saw it.

We don't ban people for saying stuff like that on side chat, but before banning people,we will try to speak/resolve with the person most of the time, which is what happened in this Case, therefore Soldier had enough initiative to ban you since you broke rules infront of him, and wouldn't acknowledge it or speak to him about it.

This appeal will be denied if you are unable to shift your attitude, acknowledge your mistake, and move on.

So let's start this out fresh, what rule do you believe was broken, and how could you avoid this in the future?

22 minutes ago, mikeo'neill said:

n side chat, but before banning people we will try to speak

How do you figure this one he didn't speak and or try to resolve the situation. Literally 3 minutes after he saw that i told him there was no need to get involved than he put something along the lines of excuse me? literally 20 seconds after he had written that i was banned for RDM it doesn't take a genius to figure out i was clearly not banned for RDM

12:37 AM
(Side)
he drove into it while getting shot so stay out of it

He told you that was poor of you instead of banning you straight away, while you on the other hand to told him to "so stay out of it", - I don't understand you telling a staff member to stay out of it?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out you're rude and your appeal is denied :)