Sign in to follow this  
Jhonboyhg

AAA service

Question

I've just joined the aaa and  bought a recovery truck. Could some one enlighten me on how I fix others cars and make a living from it? Ia it a case of buying tool kits ans repairing cars I see? 

Thanks in advance 

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, Jhonboyhg said:

I've just joined the aaa and  bought a recovery truck. Could some one enlighten me on how I fix others cars and make a living from it? Ia it a case of buying tool kits ans repairing cars I see? 

Thanks in advance 

Hello,

If you want to fix another car you should get into it(the broken car) and look towards to your repair truck which you would've placed next to it. It will repair it automaticly.

I will be honest and tell you that money making is hard and slow as aaa. You can make an ad in side chat that your services are available and you can put a price for every service in chat. Sometimes people will also request aaa by sending a message to "services>aaa" but dont expect that to happen often.

Aaa is mainly roleplay and I do not advice to do this as a job because it will not always pay the bills and you will probably lose money sometimes.

I hope this helped

Yours sincirely,

Mr Vonk

8 hours ago, Freak Vonk said:

Hello,

If you want to fix another car you should get into it(the broken car) and look towards to your repair truck which you would've placed next to it. It will repair it automaticly.

I will be honest and tell you that money making is hard and slow as aaa. You can make an ad in side chat that your services are available and you can put a price for every service in chat. Sometimes people will also request aaa by sending a message to "services>aaa" but dont expect that to happen often.

Aaa is mainly roleplay and I do not advice to do this as a job because it will not always pay the bills and you will probably lose money sometimes.

I hope this helped

Yours sincirely,

Mr Vonk

Thanks for getting back in touch. I appreciate it. I enjoy then role play and doing it as somthing on the side that is different for the usual money making.  Just hope more people call me lol