Steam ID:

Date of ban:

08/12/18

Staff member that banned you:

Rambo

Reason for ban:

Abusive

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned for sending someone a message that could imply me telling them to neck themselves

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

Not really, i sent them a message that may be controversial but had little to no intention of the meaning what he bought out of it. Although it sounds dumb if i was going to tell him to neck himself as alot of people know i would have just said it, because i'm a complete idiot and thats the kind of person i am. (A complete idiot who types then thinks)

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

https://pastebin.com/GUpbzLc4 Here is the chat log unless anyone would like to see the exact conversation. Instead of a terrible Gyazo sent to an admin after the whole conversation took place

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

Proberbly some salt comments i posted on the forums prior to our conversation we had.

Please confirm you’ve read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Viozo

I'm sorry for what i said and what it meant, at the time i was angry as you know due to the fact of being RDM'd 3 to 4 times in the space of an hour.

I can also verbally apologise if you would like, because i'm terrible at writing.

After a discussion with some of the other Admins we've came to the following conclusion.

Viozo you will be unbanned but if you mess up the slightest you will be gone; take this as your final chance.

Unbanned