mikeo'neill

Reason for ban:

Mutiple break of NLR

Why do you think you were banned:

Breaking NLR

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

My ban was justified

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

Because i only recently learned what NLR is, i have been playing wasteland, TDM and never once crossed the New Life Rule and i know what i did was wrong and i certainly wont do it again and for that i apologise

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

No

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

Edited by Carlos
title

2 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

Any reason why you didn't know about NLR. Did you not read our rules or come to our website when you started playing here?

I got told by a mate to join the server when i started playing again, no i didn't come to the website because i didn't think i would be on the server long but i have come to enjoy it.

I have read the rules now though

New life rule means that you dont have any memories of your previous life and dont remember anyone except your gang members, and you cant still be initiated in a RP situation or Firefight.

You are allowed to break it when you have been either RDMed(Random Deathmatch) or VDMed(Vehicle Deathmatch), or die of a bug.