Sign in to follow this  
XoF l Slice

Guns N Co Recruitment

Written by: Slice.

GunsNCo's Roleplay story

Handbook: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p2lRvHw21WSWXpCoJYSuvoeYgUiZtm0W2ydL_HSUWJc/pub

Public Roster: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N6jExuT-um0DMjEAw270aHf4jWZLA02fxnTXH4lwG0U/edit?usp=sharing

Too lazy to read? Or want to listen to the narrated version? Not a problem. ( Created by Slice )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ELnTrI6xmY&feature=youtu.be

We're a group of people that were born and raised on a small island rather referred to as Stratis, we were all hard working young teens that had dreams. Dreams of having a meaning in life, serving a purpose. Something we didn't possess. We sat together after having a couple of bottles of JackD imported from Altis. And just started talking, and we realized that we all had the same interests. So, the morning after. We finally sobered up, came back to our hut we previously build in the forest and had a talk on how we're going to be making money. Since the island had a huge amount of copper in its millions of years of old ground. But not allot of people around the island were quite fit to do the role of mining, processing and selling it. So obviously, We had thought this through and realized all of our skill sets combined could make something work. We had a group of three people. You had Nate, Duderz and Slice. Nate was very good at mining, so we saved up and got him a pickaxe from the local market. You had Duderz he was very good at processing so we let the processing over to him. And then we had Slice, he was a very good talker. So when we reached the metal trader of Stratis we let him do the talking. After many years of hard work, we finally had the opportunity to buy 1 boat after purchasing an assault boat it seemed like the golden piece of high end equipment. We were quick to get it delivered to our area so we could finally boat off into the very distance of the ocean. And 9 days of the boat life finally came to an end when we found the island which we all would've died for to get to. Called Altis. The island that was owned by the Reborn Roleplay community. We finally reached it, but we realized. We had little to nothing left seeing that we bought the boat and all the supplies necessary to keep us healthy and alive for the entire trip. We were quick to ask a very rich men for a small loan. This loan would allow us to buy our first ever truck, we sat down for hours explaining him our story. And he gazed us into our hopeful tired eyes and agreed under one condition. And that was that we'd pay him back within a month's time or else.... He ended his sentence with that. And left us feared to get the money back in time, so we asked around the island what a good method of money making would be. And we gained allot of answers but the one that kept popping up the most was "Gunpowder" At least that is if we wanted to keep it legal, and we surely didn't want any trouble with the cops. Atleast, not yet. After buying our first truck we grabbed out equipment that we left out by the boat cause we were scared that someone might've thought "tourists easy stuff with my rook" And we went off into the roads we never stepped foot on. Luckily Nate knew how to efficiently use a map and guided us around and after many hours of searching we finally found the mountain which the gunpowder ore had hidden itself. We worked 48 hours to 12 hours of sleep. After a week of efficiently mining, processing and selling the Gun Powder we were able to pay off our loan shark and live happily on the island. We bought our first houses. That's where it all went down hill, money became an addiction. We wanted more, and we realized..... That gun powder wouldn't bring us the wealth or fortune if you will. That we desired, we quickly started asking around if there's any connection to a drug cartel or multiple drug cartel's around the island and we surely got answers. And 3 days later, we found ourselves in the weed fields working for people we've never met. The type of rich guys who live in the jungle of Tanoa undisturbed. We quickly realized that we didn't like sharing our profits, so we managed to get our way out and start our own business considering we knew where to obtain unprocessed marijuana and where to process it. We were soon to realize that we had to gain an extra number of people or else we'd be soon to get over ran by larger organizations then ourselves. This is our call out to you, we need you.

Requirements:

A good working microphone

16+

A stable economy, we're not your loan sharks.

1000 hours, exceptions are to be made for 750+ hours. We're not living game guides.

A very high standard of roleplay.

Rebel License, preferably advanced though.

What are we looking for?

We're looking for serious players.

People that know how to roleplay to a high extend.

Good pilots

Good drivers

People that are good at combat

Rules

3 warnings and you're OUT.  I am (Slice) a very strict man.

Take orders, don't ask questions.

Be mature no matter what happens ( obviously jokes are a +1 )

Don't be toxic

Don't joke/insult about a member's family, it might be the internet. But it's still a very serious matter.

No talking over anyone else.

Don't break server rules.

Never break roleplay

When "comms" has been said, shut up no matter what you're saying. A clan member has to say either something more important or is in an situation and needs to focus and be able to clearly transmit information over TeamSpeak failing to follow this rule will lead to instant removal.

Read the handbook ( Also more rules in the handbook )

Template for application

In-Game name:

Hours on Arma 3(Screenshot on steam):

Previous gangs:

Why did you leave your previous gangs?:

Why should we accept you?:

What makes us want to have you?:

Previous ban's: (if none put N/A)

Rate your roleplay 1/10:

Rate your driving 1/10:

Rate your aiming 1/10:

Rate your flying 1/10:

To proof your roleplay ability tell us your character's story.

3 ways of an council member responding to your application are the following:

Congratulations! You're accepted come to TeamSpeak as soon as possible and message a member of the clan ( Slice, Duderz and Nate ) You've got 1 week to contact a higher up or else denied will be put down

Your application has been put on hold, your application isn't accepted nor denied. We'd like you to "Higher up's message to you"

Unfortunately we have to decline your application, we hope you do re-apply in the future! You can re-apply in one week ! If you feel like this is an unfair deny then feel free to contact a Co-Director or Director on TeamSpeak Nathan/Slice/Duderz

Edited by XoF l Slice

In-Game name: Slave

Hours on Arma 3(Screenshot on steam): VogPi2S.png

Previous gangs: WATP

Why did you leave your previous gangs?: DDOS issues...

Why should we accept you?: i am decent guy, funny to play with decent game style :)

What makes us want to have you?: i am rly good at driving sports car, decent shooting and i never backoff at gunfights i stand till die unless told otherwise.

Previous ban's: (if none put N/A) i said i love to sing n***** 10 hours

Rate your roleplay 1/10: 7

Rate your driving 1/10: 8

Rate your aiming 1/10: 8

Rate your flying 1/10: 7

Congratulations! You're accepted come to TeamSpeak as soon as possible and message a member of the clan ( Slice, Duderz and Nate ) You've got 1 week to contact a higher up or else denied will be put down @Slave

Edited by XoF l Slice

In-Game name: El Peanut

Hours on Arma 3(Screenshot on steam): https://gyazo.com/0bdf2b6eabb4324c0a02a4e7b63bcd09

Previous gangs: None

Why did you leave your previous gangs?: I didn't

Why should we accept you?: Well i'm a pretty good player overall, i come from a different country called Bulgaria, have a great sense of humor and you'll be able to make fun of my accent although my english is very fluent since i've gotten the CAE certificate of Cambridge with the highest possible grade A and i am going to study in the Netherlands very soon. Despite that i train kickboxing & muay thai i still have a lot of free time to play. ( If you watch the montage down there you could open up my other videos and watch me box i am in the green shorts )

What makes us want to have you?: I'd do anything to protect the rest of the members in a fight and would even risk my own life, I'd do anything that has to be done for the gang even if it's the dirty work. I am a very loyal member after all. I am very good with long range shooting guns such as snipers and even better at closer distance with assault rifles.

Previous ban's: (if none put N/A) None

Rate your roleplay 1/108

Rate your driving 1/109

Rate your aiming 1/1010

Rate your flying 1/1010

There's proof of the last 3 ratings : 

Edited by El Peanut

Unfortunately we have to decline your application, we hope you do re-apply in the future! You can re-apply in one week ! If you feel like this is an unfair deny then feel free to contact a Co-Director or Director on TeamSpeak Nathan/Slice/Duderz @El Peanut Declined due to lack of hours.

10 minutes ago, Duderz said:

Unfortunately we have to decline your application, we hope you do re-apply in the future! You can re-apply in one week ! If you feel like this is an unfair deny then feel free to contact a Co-Director or Director on TeamSpeak Nathan/Slice/Duderz @El Peanut Declined due to lack of hours.

Well, i do lack hours but i really do not think thats a problem since people just afk their hours on arma but okay

Edited by El Peanut

2 hours ago, El Peanut said:

Well, i do lack hours but i really do not think thats a problem since people just afk their hours on arma but okay

Congratulations! You're accepted come to TeamSpeak as soon as possible and message a member of the clan ( Slice, Duderz and Nate ) You've got 1 week to contact a higher up or else denied will be put down - Over ruled