Steam ID:

Date of ban:

05/11/16

Staff member that banned you:

Does not say

Reason for ban:

Killing a medic

Why do you think you were banned:

I was banned because we were processing heroin and a medic car with sirens rolled up the hill and we thought it was cops so i told him to step out of the vehicle and put his hands up and i ended up shooting him out

Do you believe your ban was unjustified, if so explain why:

No, i dont think it was unjustified at all, it was just a simple mistake that i did not mean to do

If you believe your ban was justified why should you be unbanned:

I was banned just now, after i shot the medic i approached him and told him i was sorry but we were being surrounded by rebels (we were in a gunfight while he pulled up with sirens) all i am trying to say is i know what i did was wrong but i am pretty new and all the sirens sound the same and it was nighttime, i would not have done it if i knew it was a medic, i apologize for this small mistake and it wont happen again, i hope i can be able to play tonight.

Where there any extenuating circumstances that contributed to your ban:

We were fighting rebels while proccesing heroin, it was nightime and he pulled up with sirens and i thought he was a cop.

Please confirm you've read & understood the rules

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe

Yes

2 minutes ago, Thesoldier said:

You were recently given a friendly warning by PaulS about RDM, and now you've killed a medic. Are you aware our goal here is to roleplay, and now I'm curious if there was any roleplay with this medic player or was he just shot for showing up.

Yes, ive spent two years on a roleplay server before moving over here, the only reason i was so quick to try and get him to put his hands up is because most of me and my friends are just starting out so its much more tense when your risking the only stuff you have to do a run, one of my favorite things to do is rp but in that situation i was pretty scared about losing my truck etc so i did what i could right away to try and get them to surrender, shortly after that is when i realized its a medic, but like i said i like to rp it was just a small mistake that wont happen again

Edited by Trey

I do have concerns since you were given a friendly warning by @PaulS for RDM, however since you are taking responsibility for your actions I will action an unban

However, if you find yourself here again under a ban for RDM, you may be riding out the entire time.

I suggest you refresh yourself with the rules, and if you have any questions, message a staff member on teamspeak.