Pwnin

Steam ID:

Date of the incident:

11/10/16

Time of the incident:

roughly 10Pm

Link to player report:

Lost Items and Estimated Value:

I lost roughly 1.3 million worth of items including the drugs that were lost due to the RDM but not including the drugs, it would be about 500k as my vehicle was crushed and i lost my Ghilli as well as a bunch of other clothes and weaponry

Please provide as much detail as possible:

I was at heroin processing when a bunch of people approached, I stepped out of my vehicle in a place where i was not visible, Before me hearing any sort of initiation to RP, i was shot and killed. I have a recording that shows this.

Any Evidence Available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHtFIQ0GX8

Has this been resolved with @Matthew prior?

Both of you sit in Teamspeak and attempt to resolve this, if that fails and doesn't work out well, then you may report him with a longer video showing sequence of events prior to your death, but otherwise this is denied until you two have spoken, and if he is in the wrong, then he is to comp you from his own money, but this video shows nothing, and is not compable by staff.

Denied