11/09/16

Time of the incident:

~ 19:30 I believe

What rule do you believe was broken:

Section 7 : Roleplay Standards

Any evidence available:

https://youtu.be/s5Tz_Ug-3BA

Describe the incident:

We were both part of a heist. Jamz decamped from his HEMTT and I snuck around him, tazed him, restrained him and started to drive away in the HEMTT. I drive roughly 3.5km I think it was with an Ifrit chasing me. At no point were any shots fired at me. As I approach Police HQ I rendezvous with Lenny, a TFU member, who proceeds to engage on the Ifrit. I then drive up the road and into the police training area - a blue zone. At this point in time, Jamz has locked me in the vehicle so Cool begins to lockpick me out. Throughout this process, he begins to complain that we aren't allowed to do it and that it's silly that it's a blue zone in the first place. Eventually, the HEMTT is unlocked and we begin to process him. I move him to a room and he refuses to RP with his main choice of words being 'Fuck off' and 'You sound about 14' along with childish immitations of me. He then dies on the spot - I don't know why but it's not exactly valuing his life. I joined the channel that Jamz was in later and as soon as I begin to talk he just says 'Please just FUCK OFF I'm not talking to you!' or something around those lines.

Edit : They did shoot into the blue zone and steal the HEMTT from within during the end of this situation - I believe Cool will provide evidence in a seperate report.

Confirm this report is the truth, all evidence is provided and nothing was edited to try and get a player banned.

Yes

Have you tried to resolve it

Yes

Edited by WolfE

15 minutes ago, WolfE said:

I joined the channel that Jamz was in later and as soon as I begin to talk he just says 'Please just FUCK OFF I'm not talking to you!' or something around those lines.

I asked you to leave the room. You knew that I was pissed off at you. I asked you to leave, you didn't - I was mad.

If you're playing ArmA III (18+ game) you should have an adult mind and be able to be told to "Fuck off" without being a child and getting upset about it.

You didn't try to resolve it with me, you came into my room when I was venting my anger at @PaulS and was patronising.

I also died of hunger so this bit is irrelevent;

but it's not exactly valuing his life.

I also told you that I didn't want to speak to you and you continued talking - you made me mad, and I reacted - you pushed me to a reaction so you can report me.

I muted my sound in game and alt-tab'd - this is so I didn't ALT-F4 as I was genuinely fuming.

As a rebel I do not HAVE to have say anything if I wish not to which I had said to you that I didnt want to speak to you.

I won't say anything else.

Edit:

Have you tried to resolve it

Yes

No you didn't - you joined my room whilst I was still mad at you and tried speaking to me when I asked you to leave... you didn't leave and continued with attitude.

If you take that as you trying to resolve, you need to re-think.

Edit x 2:

If you wanna talk about roleplay standards............

.......perhaps you should rethink the fact that I tried to talk to you whilst you was in the truck, telling you to value your life and that there is an ifrit of armed men following you, and that if you stopped now we wouldn't kill you.

But during the entire journey, you said nothing until you had me in a holding cell.

Nice rp.

You can also shove your sarcastic youtube video title up your arse too.

" w | Jamz - Brilliant RP "

Edited by Guest

16 minutes ago, Jamz said:

I asked you to leave the room. You knew that I was pissed off at you. I asked you to leave, you didn't - I was mad.

If you're playing ArmA III (18+ game) you should have an adult mind and be able to be told to "Fuck off" without being a child and getting upset about it.

You didn't try to resolve it with me, you came into my room when I was venting my anger at @PaulS and was patronising.

I also died of hunger so this bit is irrelevent;

I also told you that I didn't want to speak to you and you continued talking - you made me mad, and I reacted - you pushed me to a reaction so you can report me.

I muted my sound in game and alt-tab'd - this is so I didn't ALT-F4 as I was genuinely fuming.

As a rebel I do not HAVE to have say anything if I wish not to which I had said to you that I didnt want to speak to you.

I won't say anything else.

I don't think you understand that I'm not angry about you telling me to fuck off, I'm angry at the poor roleplay. You just wanted to be sent to jail and have no RP at all. Also, if you're dying of hunger, don't you think you'd tell someone? It's really not that hard.

You can't just go into gunfights and afterwards say 'Just send me to jail'. You didn't give me a name, you didn't answer any questions, you didn't talk a whole lot, you were just disrespectful and wanted to go to jail.

Just because you were alt tabbed, doesn't mean it's still not refusal to RP. I purposely waited a reasonable amount of time to even attempt to resolve this.

I was hardly patronising. I simply said that us fleeing into a blue zone doesn't give you the right to refuse to roleplay. I didn't even finish my sentence before you start to just say 'No WolfE, I just don't want to talk to you mate, I don't actually want to talk to you.' etc. etc. And then you proceed to immitate me and just act extremely immature.

Your level of roleplay here is absolutely disgusting. I honestly have no words for it. When I bring someone into custody I expect more than a childish immitation of my voice and 'fuck off' 'you sound about 14 mate' as well as things such as 'go fuck yourself, just send me to prison; get on with it, get on with it'.

Overall, I'm not offended by what you said, I have pretty thick skin and as you can see in the video I was literally giggling at your immaturity. This is a roleplay server - I doubt 'fuck off' is a respectable level of roleplay. I'm fine with people saying fuck off and insulting me but when that's the only thing you do and then when I join the channel in an attempt to resolve the situation you just do exactly what you were doing in-game - further showing that you love to immitate people's voices and tell them to fuck off.

Edit : Nice edit, so proud you shed light on that. Do you really expect me to talk to a person I've got restrained next to me who's just saying 'You're just a PCSO, you aren't really valuing your life here' etc. etc. when I'm trying to organise some help to come over in the chaotic communications of the operations channel where there are 3 different gunfights happening at once.

I think I'll keep that sarcastic title. Seeing as this is an adult community surely you'd be able to take some sarcasm? Normally I'd have a normal title but when I've been treated so bad by you it's hardly reasonable that you expect me to treat you with much respect.

Edited by WolfE

Let me also say, you have cut the video to ensure it didn't start with me TRYING my hardest to RP with you - but you not replying to any of it - so your entire bullshit message above is irrelevant about how you REALLY tried to roleplay with me and how MY roleplay was disgusting.

If you don't give me any decent rp, don't expect to be given any of my time rp'ing with you.

I asked you to leave the channel, you didn't. So yes, you will receive a fuck off. Simple as that isn't it.

Get out my face, genuinely can't even stand you.

Admin can take this one before I get myself into more shit.

6 minutes ago, WolfE said:

Nice edit, so proud you shed light on that. Do you really expect me to talk to a person I've got restrained next to me who's just saying 'You're just a PCSO, you aren't really valuing your life here' etc. etc. when I'm trying to organise some help to come over in the chaotic communications of the operations channel where there are 3 different gunfights happening at once.

Also, if you're speaking on the radio to your police and you're next to me - you should have been saying that in game too.

Nice emersion.

RULE 3, under metagaming:

1. If you've been released, but are still in proximity to those not in communication with you, it is still requested that you continue ÔÇ£transmissionsÔÇØ in direct chat. Telepathy would be nice, but ruins emersion.

and you still insist your rp is good.

child.

Edited by Guest

Spoke to Jamz and Wolfe separate since it seemed impossible to get them together with tempers still high. Wanting him banned for "Roleplay Standards" is why i'm denying this but I've spoke to Jamz about the other issues which if he did it wouldn't of got to the point of him not wanting to speak to Wolfe.

I'll say it again on here even though I've said it on teamspeak. You're an old Altis player, just finish the situation next time without spamming // and insulting him (the comment "child" is iffy but imitating him in game ain't an issue in my opinion) then after it's finished go speak to one another on teamspeak and sort it out without it turning into a bitch fest of this forum report. Consider this a slight warning for future Jamz.