Sanders

Return of In-game Nametag Icons

Was looking back at some old clips and remembered that there was In-game rank icons and I do not remember why they were removed which leads me to this

Bring Them Back

In my personal opinion I believe that rank icons and ingame icons should return as it'll add a little more to someone's name tag. Instead of having something that I'd say is personally quite bland which is just a Side Icon (BLUFOR, Independent,Civilian) and replace it with something that had a little more Shabazz too it. Even just a larger version of the Police, NHS TS Tags to be put ingame.

Jobs and Staff Icons

What I mean by this is add a way so when you go on duty as a taxi driver a small icon will appear which signifies your on-duty same with AAA.

This would work well with Admins On-Duty, this is a way that players can signify Admins by a tag that isn't only a piece of text which says On-Duty but a red icon that stands out to also show that a admin is on duty.

Apoligies if there's any spelling mistakes or grammar issues currently writing this on my Phone. Thanks for taking your time to read this! - Sanders

Edited by Sanders

Is weird now, some of my gang mates have like there name icon and some of them have numbers. I dont like the way thats not working, could be nice so you could see all your gangmates icon. The "Set Name" doesn't work. Then is hard to know who you are giving keys to, if you are robbing someone or doing bank and the cops is near HM and you gave keys to cop instead you friend.

1 hour ago, AndersoN said:

Is weird now, some of my gang mates have like there name icon and some of them have numbers. I dont like the way thats not working, could be nice so you could see all your gangmates icon. The "Set Name" doesn't work. Then is hard to know who you are giving keys to, if you are robbing someone or doing bank and the cops is near HM and you gave keys to cop instead you friend.

#blamejoe

@jcbjoe

Imagine Squd.XML's above heads that would be quite cool but at the same time opens up many new ways for trolls to do whatever, I remember how in the Syndicate we had our nametags and that was so cool, it was like {{RANK}} {{NAME}} and then underneath or above can't remember too well there was the logo of our rank in the Syndicate.

49 minutes ago, Sanik said:

Tbh i dont like the idea personally. This is because its so mutch more easier to see a blue square above their head then their green name...

It's quite bland though; I think anyone can tell if someones a Medic, Cop or Civilian without a shape on their head.