Great start but things need tweaking

Wombat

I wasn't entirely sure where to post this on the forums and here seems most reasonable. Whilst playing on the server, I have found that there are a few things that are dragging it down slightly and it really does have the potential to do better.

1 - The balance of money. You can do 1 copper run and then move onto cocaine. After one cocaine run you can get a rebel license and buy a full loadout. This simply needs changing. This will encourage non stop combat between every group if they have no sense of loss when they die. Buying a big load out should come with risks of obviously dying and the cost/time it'll take to get it back if they die. At the moment, there is no risk.

2 - Map icons. If you spot a player, you can simply abuse the map to find exactly where they are and where they are going. Makes it extremely difficult to flank someone if they can see your movements. This needs changing.

3 - Whilst we love being hit by cars and our rag dolls going insane, it should not heal you. It should keep you on your remaining health.

4 - Remove the fog.

5 - Death timers. At the moment, you can simply respawn after 30 seconds and go about your day again. This links into problem number 1. There is no risk if they've already done a few runs. Increasing the timer to at least 5 minutes will prevent people from wanting to death match all the time.

I am sure there are some other issues but I may not have stumbled upon them yet. The server has taken off well and it is enjoyable. There is room for improvement but you guys are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and develop this into something other communities are afraid to compete against!