Scott McTavish

HM Offshore Prison

Do you want to advertise here? Have a youtube channel you're looking to promote? even your gang page? Contact Neo on Discord or email us
On 14/07/2017 at 11:22 PM, Fabrizio R. R. Hernandez said:

I like it, just put some fence around it :)

i take back what i just wrote - i'm a moron.

:$

On 14/07/2017 at 11:13 PM, Lee Chan said:

Something like Alcatraz lol.

I could make that happen but that would be a lot of objects haha

Edited by Scott McTavish

Much better for Police than current Prison which is too easy to get too. This would make it easier for Police not Civilians. Make it a Police Spawn point a well to help improve security. Make the landing point small enough for large aircraft like the V-44 Blackfish to land but not too large so it is easy. Skilled landing point. 

It'd be nice for police to actually go inside the prison and interact with prisoners past talking. I mean, It would mean we'd have to watch out for corruption and stuff...but...sure you could code that in. Would also give us the opportunity for a semi-functional Department of Corrections? dunno, police command dealio, still, being able to go in would be great

Having a police corrections department would add to the involved experience of the police force on Altis. By allowing them in the prison it allows more opportunity to help those in the prison to recover as well as stop corrupt actions from possibly taking place. By having officers in the Prison it wold lower the chance of a prison break. 

Maybe allow PCSO's to go take part as well? Give them something to do as experience. Depending on what happens to an openable prison, i'll take it to Police Command. Chief of Corrections James May here I come lol

16 minutes ago, CordingMedal said:

Having a police corrections department would add to the involved experience of the police force on Altis. By allowing them in the prison it allows more opportunity to help those in the prison to recover as well as stop corrupt actions from possibly taking place. By having officers in the Prison it wold lower the chance of a prison break. 

14 minutes ago, JamesMay said:

Maybe allow PCSO's to go take part as well? Give them something to do as experience. Depending on what happens to an openable prison, i'll take it to Police Command. Chief of Corrections James May here I come lol

Take it to police command. If your asking for a guarded doc then make a document and present it.

Thanks. Would we do it on the Website though or on the Teamspeek server. These are just ideas that we are formulating currently about ways to improve the coverage of the prison as well as upgrading its locations to make it harder to access without the Police knowing that you are in that local area. 

20 minutes ago, JamesMay said:

Chief of Corrections 

Can I be you deputy please!

5 hours ago, JamesMay said:

if I get it, sure.

I'll start writing something up.

Thanks. it would make a good addition to the Police force to have a regulation body in place so that procedures are followed correctly. 

Oh. I only played the server for the last 4 months or so. I didn't now that it had been previously used but I still think that it could be used effectively by the police and civilian lawyers to make it a balanced corrections division.